Telemarketing is one of the most powerful tools in the hands of business marketers. Selecting the most effective approach in taking telemarketing from planning to implementation is critical to its success. Telemarketing spreads awareness of a brand and jump starts the growth of startup businesses in particular. It also helps garner sales and conduct market surveys that help businesses improve customers’ experience.
Businesses can get the most out of telemarketing by cutting out associated burdens that take away from its effectiveness. To do that, management should weigh the pros and cons of building an in-house telemarketing division versus hiring a third party service provider. Very often, outsourcing telemarketing saves more time and money than the effort of building expertise within the company.
In-house or outsourced telemarketing – what works?
Every company that is looking to add a new capability to its business is faced with the choice of developing skills in-house or hiring out. For telemarketing, more info please visit:-http://TelemarketingTilbud.dk http://www.airdriediamondcabs.ca/ the answer can be gleaned from this question – Do you need telemarketing services for areas that give your business a unique competitive advantage or for those outside your core competencies? If the answer is “unique competitive advantage”, you should build in-house expertise. Else, outsource.
Starting a telemarketing service is no small matter. It involves investment of time and money, acquiring and training staff, installing equipment, and keeping current with telemarketing laws and news. Instead of spending time on areas that are not part of your business goals you can use a ready-made solution from telemarketing companies. They can deliver results as well as in-house services and promise early ROI.
Telemarketing services – outsourcing accelerates growth
Telemarketing services can speed up the growth of businesses and the adoption of products by:
* Introducing products immediately: The time-to-market is a critical aspect in taking advantage of emerging market opportunities. Be it a new business or product, telemarketing services get the message to the market without losing any time in hiring and training staff. Reducing delays means more sales and customers for the business.
* Scaling up or down as per demand: Many businesses see a rise and fall in sales and product demands. Instead of expanding and contracting in-house telemarketing staff to meet this change, you can use telemarketing services. As the services cater to more than one client, surplus staff is assigned to other projects till needed.
* Allowing management to focus on core issues: Product launches are accompanied by a number of issues that need management’s immediate attention. With outsourced services taking care of the telemarketing side, management can focus on resolving these issues without distractions.
* Providing expertise and hardware support: Telemarketing services are professional organizations. They employ skilled personnel and use latest technology and equipment to deliver results for your business. Tapping into their resources is more economical than taking on the costs of purchasing equipment and training personnel on processes and telemarketing skills.
* Maximizing ROI: With telemarketing services, businesses can keep a cap on fixed costs and maximize return on investment.
* Limiting legal liability: The telemarketing industry is regulated by state and federal laws that are frequently updated and vary across states. Telemarketing services keep staff abreast with relevant legalities and protect your business from potential litigation. For an in-house service, this is an arduous task that not only takes away from an employee’s productive time but is also unrelated to the core competencies of the business.